Centrae increases value
by enabling proven practices
Who We Are
Centrae was founded in 2020 to help private equity firms accelerate growth in portfolio companies.
Centrae developed a platform that pairs its services with private equity’s need to improve and effectively execute their GTM strategies consistently. From its headquarters in Queen Creek, AZ, Centrae is quickly becoming a leading provider of solutions for private equity firms worldwide.
Meet Our CEO
Craig Woll, PhD
Craig Woll completed his undergraduate degree in 1999 and quickly discovered his passion was empowering individuals and organizations to accelerate their growth. This passion led him to a doctoral program where he focused on integrating operational excellence with human performance.
Over the next 18 years, he worked for large corporations like Intel, Capital One, and Amazon. He focused on improving people and organizations by applying technology, data, and expertise.
Over his tenure, he found that small and medium-sized companies often didn’t have access to the resources, insights, and expertise necessary to accelerate growth that enterprise-level organizations did.
Centrae was formed to bring the best practices from top-tier organizations and make them available to everyone.
Since its founding, Craig and his carefully curated team at Centrae have helped accelerate the growth of individuals and companies by applying best practices and focusing on value growth.
We maintain a collaborative, open and inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and communities.
- An insatiable desire to provide better value to our customers.
- Always innovate, surprise and delight our customers.
- A customer-first approach before moving forward.
- Learn from competitors but obsess over customers.
Autonomy and Accountability
- Own your space and take responsibility.
- Empower others with information and autonomy.
- Don’t sacrifice long-term values for the short term.
Take Asymmetric Risk
- Pursue opportunities with exponential potential impact.
- Think big, fail fast and learn quickly and adaptively.
- Think differently about how to best serve customers.
Bias for Action
- Speed matters in business. Work with urgency.
- Make reversible decisions with minimal analysis quickly.
- Be confident and always be willing to pivot.
- Take calculated risks to capitalize on opportunities.
- Push progress forward with humble curiosity.
- Celebrate the success of other team members.
- Seek to continually grow and develop yourself.
Live Life Deeply
- Establish an abundant life with ongoing self-development.
- Enrich yourself and those around you at work and home.
- Pursue your higher calling and be your best self.